Thursday, November 30, 2006

They aren't lies that I tell,
But I do tell something,

Without intention.
In hopes of recognition,
In hopes of attention,
Of empathy,
Of love.

At the hand of affection,
I melt.
I would kill
For some desire.

These goddamn insecurities,
That wrap around my body,
I am bound with wire.
I’m trying to break free,
Praying for them to snap,
But all I am left with,
Are wounds.
Deeper, they sink.

I'm desperate,
A worthless attention-whore.
Fucking pathetic.
And I am scolded
For wanting to be loved,
Rather than just loving.

I should not be surprised.
I deserve this.
I should have seen it coming.
I’ve always known that I don’t deserve you.

I am scolded
For wanting to be loved,
Rather than just loving.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

Oh Graham!
You'll get all the xoxo's when you come down for christmas. I can't wait! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home