Saturday, January 06, 2007

Response to Mackenzie

When I read old pieces of work I have written, I usually hate them. They bring me back to a place where I have since moved on from. Sometimes I find intriguing ideas that I may (try to) reuse, but often they just remind me how ignorant and stupid I used to be. I know I haven't changed that much, but I realize that I have grown some.
Personally, I hate remembering most things. If I can learn from something, whether to repeat or not repeat it, I'm satisfied. Other than that, I don't see much point in remembering. It only softens you up and makes you an emo faggot.

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

It's hard not to be creeped out on the internet these days. I'm not sure if I can handle an online friendship right now.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I feel like you do, Graham. :)Except, I think emo faggots are kind of cute.
Only sometimes.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

I totally burned all my old poetry and I don't even feel sorry.

EMO FAGG0TZ SH00D DIEZ!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home