Thursday, January 18, 2007

Update

Team Captain (www.myspace.com/werteamcaptain) has some shows booked in Edmonton on February 24th at the Velvet Underground and February 28th at the Sidetrack Cafe.

*Side note: The band four guys in TC have been hired as a backing band for a pop-rock singer. We get paid rehearsals, paid gigs and paid studio times. Also, Team Captain has been approached by the pop-singer's Manager to record for free at the studio he is associated with SO that we (TC) can get air-time on Sonic as their "band-of-the-month" (one of the biggest rock-radio stations in Edmonton) and for shows too (we will also have a real demo out then too!). The manager has also been dropping hints to us, basically saying that if TC is doing better than the pop project, he will ditch her and take us. Sweet, hey? I'm pretty excited.
We will have some real photos up on our myspace, and a real website pretty soon too.

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

Thunderbirds! That is what Team Captain reminds me of!
Puppets! Really really good performing puppets!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

remember that time I had you all tied up and you were at my mercy to tell you what to do?
good times.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

you mean sunday night? with those other guys? that was a fun night. you know, you should really let us pay you. that was awesome. ;)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I can't ask for payment when I get just as much pleasure out of it as you do.
In retrospect I should have cut a mouthhole in your face mask, it would have made things a little less complicated.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Not only would I have been able to eat, I would have been able to breath. I was already warm enough as it was in my leopard-print outfit...

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Congrats bro! Very exciting stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home