Thursday, March 08, 2007

Show

*Movie Annoucer Voice Over Narration

Four men. One roof. In a quaint little suburb of Edmonton, Alberta. On Friday, March 9th, starting at 7:30pm. Come and see the all ages, acoustic, solo performances of Graham Tilsley and Calvin McElroy of Team Captain, Eamon McGrath, and Doug Hoyer.




(It's my first real acoustic-solo show ever. I have done talent nights, played at the exhibition, variety nights, coffeehouses, but never more than two songs at a time. I'm nervous.


I'm also doing a cover of Postal Service - This Place is a Prison)

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Graham!!!
I wish I could come, mostly because your an amazing artist...but mostly becuase your doing a postal service cover...awww favortite band of all time!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

GOOD LUCK!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger courty said...

I wish I could be there! Especially since you announced it in your movie announcer voice (just like the message... heh)

but... since I can't, GOOD LUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home