Friday, April 29, 2005

Good News

"Hi Carolyn, it's Graham Tilsley, the guy who showed up 10 days late for the audition... You mentioned that I would be notified my results of the audition within 1 or 2 days, and I have not recieved anything regarding any information. I was wondering if I missed a call or if a letter had possibly gotten lost in the mail or if I am simply overreacting with anxiety...? Thanks for your time, and for helping me out even though I was 10 days late. Graham Tilsley"

<>"Hi Graham:
Thanks for your message. You passed the music audition, and we have informed the Registrar's officer, so... you should be receiving official acceptance very soon. She will send you material throughout the summer. We look forward to having you here in September.
<>Congratulations!
<>Truly,
Carolyn"

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Big suprise, I wasen't anxious because I knew that if you wern't accepted it'd be because you were too pretty for your own good.
I anticipated that result as well, and I prepared a back up in the film industry for you.
Hey Graham.. wanna be in a movie? :D

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Hahaha! You big failure!! AHAHAHA!

...oh...you got in...shit. Now I get to lose another friend to post-secondary education! Damn you all!!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Syxx said...

Fuck yea! I am so excited for you. Except for the fact that your leaving.
I really hate you in this moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home