Tuesday, March 22, 2005

King Hamlet

I'm feeling sleepy
In the garden I will resign
I will rest my head
For rest of time

In this lethargic state of mind
I thought I was alone
Judas whispered sweetly in my ear
And I was stripped from the throne

Jealousy always lives
Latching onto one another
Eyeing up the weak
He embraced my brother

Manipulating forsaken grounds
He is only loyal to the rebound
Persuasion leads to infidelity
But she has no part in this treachery

She is blind
To the signs
I left behind
How else can I remind

that

I died

5 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Go fuck yourself.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

Congratulations. I disliked Hamlet in class, but thouroughly enjoyed your poem. Keep posting comrade.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

To Aaron: You're very mean.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Syxx said...

Wow. Cool new layout friend. So pretty. Everyone is changing their layout, i feel like i should update also. But i wont.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dingus said...

Graham, oh Graham, my literary genius and dear friend; I miss thy prolific postage. Someday, when thou doth possess time for thyself, I anticipate stirring articles from thee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home