Sunday, February 20, 2005

Procrastination vs Postponement

I find myself to be in quite the dilemma. I know I had said March 1st for my CD release, and I try to stick by my word as best I can, but I am looking into getting the physical production done professionally. I want the case to be solid and sturdy, and I don't want the CD to have jiffy marker writing my name on it. I want the inserts to look like I didn't go to Staples and get them photocopied. I am talking with the manager of a company that mass produces CD's, cases and inserts. For now it's through email, but if it turns out to be a good idea (and not too much money) I will meet with him in person. So for now, no date is set for my CD. I told myself that I wanted to be proud of my full length, I have this image in my head and if it doesn't compare to the final product, I will die.

At the same time, I am still writing for my CD. I may junk some songs I had planned on putting on it. Blah this is stressful. I think I am just finding excuses so that I am not ashamed of my CD, I want it to be up to par.

8 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

In that case, let's get the P.I.T. EP done so that we can have some merch for the tour. Deal?

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

I may cry myself to sleep over this post tonight, but i can wait for the cd, as long as i know its coming. I will be patient, or die trying.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

As long as its before the 22nd of March I'll be okay. Well, okay is relative, I'll be alive.
Get the disc done by the 22nd and I'll be alive.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

I think I am pushing the CD until May 1stish. Maybe even later. I want to be proud and not rushed.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

May first is my birthday.
Tres sigh.
This is the worst birthday ever.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

Come come matty. It will be the best birthday EVER if this cd FINALLY comes out.
Just buggin you Graham, *SIGH* take as much time as necessary, we can wait. We will just whine incessently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home