Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Timeline/Checklist

- Everybody come to Louis on Friday, March 4th, PIT is playing. Should be a grand time
- Everybody come to my school on Thursday, March 10th or Friday the 11th for the variety night. I play
- Everybody come to Regina, the concert band is playing
- Everybody wish me luck, I audition for post-secondary on the 19th, I leave the 18th
- Everybody miss me, I am going to Ottowa for shits and giggles on the 30th until the 1st of April
- Everybody comfort me, I am stressed, it hurts me deep.
- Comfort me, I am sick.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I've practically done all of these things.
Except for Regina.
Regina is for fags.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Regina sucks a lot. You forgot to mention the Prevail show on the 28th. That will be fucking rad.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Syxx said...

Louis, check, great night, awesome set
Variety Night, cant, i am in coffee house
Regina, when?
Luck, WISHING SOOO MUCH FUCKING LUCK!!!! (not that you need it)
Miss you, DUUUUH
Comfort, if i must;) lol all the time

There. Checklist checked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home