Thursday, April 14, 2005

An entire week of shit.

Thursday, April 14th. 11:45am. Leave for Banff, sit on bus with Andrew, listen to Blink 182 and (air) play all the parts, listen to The Mars Volta, read two books on theory to practice for my audition. Do some band stuff.
Sunday, April 17th. 5:30pm. Arrive home from Banff. Practice bass, call Arwen, practice bass, eat, sleep and practice bass.
Monday, April 18th. Early in the morning. Drive to Edmonton and stress for 24 hours. Maybe do some shopping to get my mind off things (but that won't work).
Tuesday, April 19th. 9:30am. Audition for 2-5 hours. Fuck. Then drive home from Edmonton, be at St. Joes school for 8:30pm, perform with the school jazz band at 9. Fuck.
Wednesday and Thursday. All day. Do English creative writing project and English essay that makes up about 30% of my overall mark.
Friday, April 22. During English class. Hand in assignments. Fuck.

That evening. PLAY AT LOUIS and celebrate the removal of this enormous burden! (Not fuck.)


Have a nice weekend. But not TOO nice, so that I don't get left behind when I return.

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

Man, you're gonna miss the Bury your head. show! Get pumped for Louis'. Taylor and I will make sure you get smashed in order to celebrate/celibate/masturbate.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

I am très pumped for the bury your head show:)
We will miss you immensly darlin, and i will try my best to be a damn good Graham stand in while your away becoming famous.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I hate how when you get back you'll be too famous to hang out with me.
Worst birthday ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home