Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Who's yo bitch?!

I am.


It has been settled. I have been named 'bitch' by the band teachers. I belong to them.

The school is having the final spring concert of the year, and I hate band concerts in general. HATE them. Nobody sticks around to set up, or clean up. Honestly, there are usually about 3-4 students who actualy help out. I have been helping at every concert since grade 9. EVERY freaking concert!

On band trips, students are asked to load the buses in a certain way, the teachers assign students who will make sure all the instruments and luggage are packed in a reasonable Tetris-style fashion. This year for the band trip, I made it clear to every adult planning the trip (in writing) that I would not be helping out. They all agreed because of the efforts I have put in on the previous trips and years. They assign new students who do dick-all. Once again, there I am.

I dropped out of choir and vocal jazz in second semester this year so that I would have more spare time. Ms Korven, the hot choir director, asked me to play guitar for vocal jazz and girls choir, as well as bass for vocal jazz. I said yes because she is hot. Stupid, stupid Graham.

I stay at school much longer than I am required to be here, I am technically done at 10:45am, yet it is 1:36pm right now, and I am still here (I am supposed to be playing guitar with Ms. Korven right now, but I don't know where she is, so I ditched her).

During 5th period, I will start setting up the gym for the concert. After school I have a band rehearsal, I run home for 20-30 minutes and then I will be back for the concert.

I'm tired of this.
I'm tired of being 'bitch'.
I'm tired.

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Syxx said...

This sounds like me at work. We are kindred spirits, you and i.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Ash said...

Patience brother. You are almost done. No more crush on Korvo and no more band.. You are moving on to more dominante people to be the bitch for.. Best of luck with that.. :)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

You should hit on Korven until she succumbs to your charms. Then whip out the handcuffs and do some BDSM shiz. Arwen will be fine with it, trust me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home