Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Aplogies

It's amazing. I am finally beginning to fit into the groove on the seat of my couch. I am completely content with my life right now. And just as soon as this comfort appears, it will disappear. It is for the better, I know, but it is difficult to overcome the fact that this new adaptation is pointless.

The friendships and relationships I have are not valued. I figure, if I leave on a bad note, I won't miss anyone. I won't feel bad for leaving if I have no friends. It seems logical.
I found myself to be searching every person for trivial annoyances like procrastination, being passive, ignorance, breathing patterns, eating habits, hair... You all fit in there somewhere.

Now that I have realized what an inconsiderate, selfish bastard I am, I will try to redeem myself by being a better friend, boyfriend, bandmate, and brother. You deserve it.

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

You guys ROCKED last nite! Please don't be sad Graham, we will come visit you.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Dingus said...

The fact that you're content and've adapted isn't pointless. In fact, it means your successful. Whether you strove for happiness or not it found you and that's an achievement that should be savored while it lasts. If you're inspired to feel pain it means that you were attached enough to feel that way, which makes it worthwhile. Never hold yourself back. It's better to live impassionated than die apathetic. Be passionate in everything you do, Graham.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

You've always been a fantastic friend. I couldn't ask for a better one. You, as well as Lee, have treated me like a third brother. Thanks for being a blessing in my life.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Frankly I've been hesitating to post something because I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm pretty sure I'm scared of saying goodbye to you because you have, whether you realize or not, became a really influencial player in my life. I'd like to believe that you've assisted in shaping me to be who I am now, and who I will continue to grow up to be. Yeah, I'm definately not saying goodbye to you, I don't think I could handle it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home